We wish to inform you that Law Decree nr. 196 dated 30 June 2003 (“Law on the protection of personal data”) protects people and other parties with respect to personal data processing.
According to the above law, such processing must be done according to principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and so as to protect your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of Law Decree nr. 196/2003, therefore, we are pleased to provide you with the following information:
1. The data provided by you will be processed to manage and execute the service you requested.
2. Processing will be done using both paper and electronic media.
3. Providing data is mandatory inasmuch as any refusal to do so would make it wholly or partially impossible to provide the requested service.
4. The data may be notified to other Parties in charge of the correct management and execution of the service and may be disclosed in Italy and abroad only for related promotional purposes.
5. The processing controller is PROMEC – Special Company of the Modena Chamber of Commerce with registered offices in Via Ganaceto 113 – 41121 Modena, email address firstname.lastname@example.org
6. You shall at all times be entitled to exercise your rights with respect to the processing controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Law Decree nr. 196/2003, which for your convenience is reproduced fully herein below:
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The party involved is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning it, including if not yet registered, and to their notification in intelligible form.
2. The party involved is entitled to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of the personal data;
b) of the processing purposes and procedures;
c) of the applied logic in the case of processing using electronic instruments;
d) of identification details of the controller, of the managers and of the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, sub-section 2;
e) of the parties or categories of parties to which the personal data can be notified or which can become acquainted with the data as representative/s appointed in the area of the Country, managers or appointees.
3. The party involved is entitled to obtain:
a) the updating, amendment or, when in its interest, the supplementing of the data;
b) the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed against the law, including such data that do not have to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations indicated at letters a) and b) have also been made known as regards their content to the parties to which the data have been notified or disclosed, except in the case of such fulfilment being impossible or requiring the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The party is entitled to make opposition, in whole or in part:
a) for lawful reasons associated with the processing of the personal data concerning it, as long as pertinent to purposes of collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning it for purposes of sending informative material. Newsletters, our notices, information requests to complete market surveys.